Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Our Nation

Jesus our Nation is in need of a major Revival, Oh father revive us again, we need your awesome power and presence, we need you to change this world dramastically, Where there is darkness, Father send your light and just shed light on darkness, The enemies are going to flee, You are our Heavenly Father, you make things all bright and beautiful, all things glorious. You are our sustainer of life, and you provide for us, and you take care of us, you watch out for your children. You love us, you don't want us to be lost, So God i pray that the prodigals will come back to you, and that this nation will submit fully to you once again. and that you will receive all the Glory and Honor that you deserve. I love you Jesus, You are my God and i can't imagine my self with out in my life

I can't fathom just how much you truly and utterly love me, Thank you for stripping me down to pretty much my stub, and that you are piecing me back together the way you want me to be, and that you are getting ready to send me off a new person, I pray God that i can just continue to die with self, and that the desires of my heart will be yours. and that whatever i want will be what you want for me.

I am yours do with me what you want, I give myself all to you. I will go Lord send us, send me and open the doors you want us to go thru, and close the ones that are not meant to stay openend i love you Jesus! I will worship you and only you.

No comments: