Monday, June 21, 2010

Be still

Lord as I just sit here and just let you move in me, and as i hear your voice, you keep telling me to be still, and wait on you, so Father that is what i want to do, God I am yours totally, and I want my soul to be at rest and peace with your word. I want to die with self, and i want to know that God you are pining away all the bad parts and you are definately at work in me, I sense it, you are doing some mighty work in me and I am receptive to all the changes you want to continue to do in my heart and mind and soul and spirit!Victory is yours oh abba father, you reign in me, you are my everything, i will worship you, God all i want is just to sit at your feet and cry Holy, Holy to you, you are a breath of living water to me, You are the center of all of my storms and you are most wonderful and glorious, I praise only you, I stand in awe of your love and your adoration father you so deserve. Your praise is always on my lips, you never have let go of me, and i am surrounded by your mercy and grace, and your mercies are new everymorning!God i want to be a women of intregrity, I want to serve you with no conditions i know you take me as I am flaws and all, and you are using me, I pray God as you start to show me things that i will be obedient to your word and that i can line up with it, and that i will not be on offensiveness, but all open, and that my heart yes will be protected from the wrong kind of love, but you will show me and help me put up healthy barriers and bounderies for those i come in contact with, that you will open up my eyes to the things unseen, but not only that you will give me direction and guidance in every step you take me thru, I know i am going thru different seasons right now, i just pray right now for my patience that you just help me to do better. You are all i need and want, and you know how to close those doors that aren't suppose to be open. I thank you for everything you do and everything that you are, and i praise you and worship you, you are God of the universe!

No comments: