Saturday, June 19, 2010

My heart is on fire

Lord my heart is on fire for you, my life needs to be in your hands, when i feel as though i can't walk thru this life, i know i can walk hand in hand with you, and you haven't left my side, you are glorious, your promises are true, my faith is on solid rock, and i can have the assurance that you say you are there for me, God you are always my first love, and I am not afraid to SHOUT IT OUT,I will shout it out for all the world to hear, My heart is consumed with your wonder, and I am amazed that you call me daughter,My heart belongs to you, come in and clean out what doesn't belong there, I desire only you. If i can't have you in my life, then I don't want to walk this life anymore, but i know you are there and i feel you everytime i go out and i have the awesome peace in my heart, knowing i don't have to worry and be anxious, you are there right beside me, i know i can lean on you and you won't let me fall, Your arms catch me when i fall, and i feel safe knowign that your love for me is unconditional, and you are my safe place. you are making me more and more like you, you are pruning away the things in my life that don't need to be there.

Love having you in the center of my life
you are my DADDY, Father,lover,

No comments: