Sunday, June 20, 2010

My portion

God i thank you that you are my portion and my healer, and that i can come to you and you will sweep me away into your arms, and thank you lord that i can just get lost into you, You are my healer and your love is enough for me! I thank you That i don't have fear, but I can put my trust in you, and i can have all the peace knowing that you are my God, and that those who hurt me you will give me love and hope, and i know that all things work together thru those you love and those who love you, I am so thankful for my love for you, that I can just open my heart and you just overflow it with your love, Your love is so great and that i can share it with those that are in need of it! You have put a new hope and joy in me, and i can't get enough of who you are, and that i don't need others to fill my life like you do, You are my all consuming fire and passion, When things go a wall, you are there, i can walk thru the waters and iknow you won't leave me, You are a faithful God and i can trust in you, I lift my hands in surrender to you, you have all of me,and I praise you, God you are a wonderful savior, Majestic are your ways oh God, My heart skips a beat when i am in your presence, You grace is more then enough. You pierce the darkness, and you let your LIGHT shine thru, Your mercy and grace are my dwelling place. I am so full of Joy that you are my one and true Friend, my so called true friends aren't enough and you are true to the end, I will always sing of your great love, I am an overcomer, it is thru you i can live and move. My heart and everything in it belongs to you.Thank you for my Joy in you, I have the Joy in the Holy Ghost! My hands are forever lifted up to you, and i just want to always reach out to you, i surrender all iam to you!

No comments: