Friday, June 25, 2010

No one else but you Jesus

Thank You God that i can sing of your love and even though I am not gifted in the whole singing, you still accept my praises to you any way, My praises go up and your love comes down, I thank you that you are using me to bring unity to others Father we are definately your family and we are drawing closer to you, You are an amazing Father, I love you, and I can just sense you in my every aspect of my life and my walk with you and the things i do around home and work and every where i go i know you are there. So thank you for protecting us and watching out for us, For being my Guide and always knowing when to prompt me, and for showing me the doors to go thru and for just loving on me, You are my God, and my Savior, and I will love you for the rest of my days.

Jesus give me a fresh annointing and give me a fresh touch today, Allow me to just stay in the presence of you, I am so glad that the other distractions are gone and that you are helping me in my daily walk with you, I so badly want to continue to die with self and let your Holy Spirit to a major take over of me, and I pray God that i can come to you and just have my heart and any walls that need to come down, come down, and you would just fill me with your Fire. I want you God to just engulf me on Fire and I just want more and more and more of your power.

You are the God of all, I pray that you would open the doors to our ministry and just show us where you want us to go, and where you want us to be used and as a blessing.
I want your heart, i want your passion, i want your love, Just use me, Send Me i will go, i will go where ever it is you send me. use me use me! I love you Jesus!

No comments: