Thursday, June 17, 2010

passion burns brighter for you

Jesus thank you for always being by my side and holding my hand, and never letting me go, thank you God that when my friends fail me, you never will, that where my heart is filled with anguish you fill it with calmness and peace and i know i can rejoice in knowing you are my one and only, Thank you Father for your arms are always wrapped around me each and every day, I know that when i wake up i have expectations, Lord I pray that you help me lay those all down and just focus on what I have ahead of me, You are stripping me down to my core and you are wanting to see the real and raw me. And God I am all yours and I know i may budge and be stubborn in some of that, but God you are purifying me and getting me ready, I know that my friends won't always be there, but God you are, and you will never let me down or fail me, you will always love me and want me around when no one else does. I don't care what others may say about me, its what you think of me, and i only want to impress you, I am not changing for anyone only you, I know you are pruning me, and setting me apart from others, you are taking me on a new journey. You are testing me and helping me to understand the things i don't seem to get.

God you are worthy of all I am and I love to do nothing more then to praise you and adore you for all you are and more. I can't get enough of you. I just want to just sit and bask in your presence. I want to just dance all day and just worship you and be free from everything in this life. I want to go into a whole deeper level with you. you are all i want, Your my life and my hearts desire is just to be near you and never loose sight of that. I love having this Joy in you and knowing that you are near me, and that i can never be alone, I have you. i know things get a little rocky but you O God sustain me, you are my whole being of life and the reason, I get up in the morning and breathe and just adore you. thank you Lord for always guiding me, and directing me in everything, I know Father you are taking me thru a season of life and I love it, I know things aren't always going to be perfect. but inside of my storms you are there. and you are directing my every move. when i need you, you are there, when i am feeling needy you replace that with desires. and I praise you Oh Adonai you are my Wonderful God and saviour. Thank you for working on me and fixing the broken cracks and making me whole again!

No comments: