Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Freedom

Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Freedom, I am so glad i don't have fear and worry, that You oh God there is freedom, I lift my eyes to Jesus, there is freedom, God i sing of your great mercies, You restore us to your Glory, and You raised your son from death and he is now sitting at your right hand, and Jesus you are worthy of all my praise and adoration, God may my mouth always sing praises to you, I just want to dance with you, You will prevail once again, what the devil meant for evil and the darkness he is trying to put on your children your LIGHT WILL PREVAIL THRU, and you once again will win, I bow down to you Oh Abba Father, I set my heart and desires on you, I am at PEACE with who you are, and you set me free, for you know my plans and my future, You give me a hope and a future, and not anything to harm me or put me in harms way, your arms and heart is there to gather me up, and My heart cries out to you, I just want to sit in your lap and just gaze at your beauty, you are my beloved savior and beloved king. my soul knows very well of who you really are. and God i could sing of your great love all the days of my life. I cry out to you, you hear my cries, I shout out to you and yet you still hear me, You love me to the ends of the earth and your love is eternal and you will leave me nor forsake me, You have my best interests at heart, I am not going to be held back from what you have set a head for me. My feet are placed on solid rock, you are my true foundation, and i am secure in knowing that i don't have to fear that you Oh God care for me, and you have me in your arms! Jesus you are my one and only true God and i have nothing to be ashamed of, My eyes will always be looking torwards heaven, and my heart and ears and eyes will be open to receive what ever it is you have for me!

No comments: