Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My heart for you

Lord you are my saviour and i know our world is dying, we need your touch more then ever, we need a great big revival we need you Jesus to sweep across the earth once more and just revive us, there has been enough darkness far to long now, we need a refreshing and we need your LIGHT to shine through, the darkness will be gone and your light will defeat it, my life is in your hands, my desires are in your hands, i give you control oh GOD you are always faithful and true, You are my reason for living, and i am so grateful for you, you hold my every moment, you know when i sleep and when i rise and you know my inner most thoughts and you know how to love me when no one else does, I just want to just sit here in your presence and never leave, you are my King and nothing or no one will ever change that, you move me in ways that no thing on earth can, you shake me to the point of my core being raw before you, i don't ever want to loose my connections with you Jesus, I love to just sit here and love on you and just listen to you, you know how to speak thru me, and i know there are some amazing things you are doing thru me and my family, Jesus you deserve all the praise, I am so worthy of your love father, you are my daddy! and i love you very much, i run to you and you catch me when i fall, you know my heart and you love me and you want the best for me, thank you God for meeting me daily and giving me the strength to get thru.

No comments: