Monday, August 23, 2010

Patiently waiting

Ok I am patiently waiting, to just sit here and know what you want, and as I am just sitting here and you calmly tell me to BE STILL MY LITTLE ONE, I AM GOING TO GET YOU THROUGH THIS, You are going to be ok, i know things are not as they seem but you My Child are what I have called a lover and a friend..


I am his daughter and he is Father, and with out you I can do nothing, I know you will never leave me nor forsake me, God I know you have my plans and my future all in your hand, I give everything over to you, You are a faithful friend and Father. So as i am on this Path i pray that you will guide and direct me, and just show me what to do and which way to go, I just need you to be in my Center Focus and just enlighten me with your presence, I want you to just surround me and just envelope me and just show me the way and the path and direction you are taking me, I am excited but yet nervous as to what is going to take place in my Future that you are so graciously planning for me


You Father I am going to start to put my faith and trust in more, so when i feel a sense of doubt i will stand up over it and say I do trust and I do have faith and i do know you love me and that you care and just want whats best for me,

Thank You Father God that I can turn to you and just weep and cry and be angry but yet be free to do that and not have a care or worry in the world. I love you Jesus, you are my healer and savior and best friend, i don't know where I would be with out you.

No comments: