Tuesday, August 17, 2010

NO Matter what

No matter what God i will follow you, i know i have been dry and thirst for far to long now, and i desire to know you, I desire to run after you with all my heart and soul and mind, I want to chase after you, You are all I need. I know things got off course but once again God you are going to turn that around, You know every thing, you know every thought and every desire and every wants and needs in my life..

I know God I am not perfect, But Lord you have given me many trials and i have tended to not trust you, I am as of today handing over the reigns to you and giving you complete control once again, i no longer want to go at this battle alone, i believe God you were waiting for me to say i need you and releasing things back to you once again. So God that is what I am doing today, Just teach me Father, show me your ways are better then mine..

I just want to be your servant, I just want to show my love and adoration to you. I give up God, I give up on everything, I know there are things that I can't control, but you can, I know you have every best interest in my life at heart, and you know the plans for my life, I know you would never put me in a position to harm or hurt me, everything you do for me its for your Glory and Victory, YOU ARE MY VINDICATER, I am glad to be called and chosen for you. It brings me great joy to just offer my love and sacrifices up to you and just to stop and be in your presence. You are Graceful and worthy of everything that you are and everything that you do. You do out of Love and Protection. I love you King Jesus, Daddy God, you are more way more then enough! THank you for always knowing whats best for me!

No comments: