Saturday, August 7, 2010

My heart is thirsty for more of you

Father I know you are polishing me, I know you set me and Dale apart for your purpose and time to bring us out, God I love you, I just want you to do what ever it is you want us to do for you Kingdom, I have run the good race and fought the good battle you have placed before us. You are worthy of all praise! I can't fathom my life with out your love and kindness, You are the one I will and want to serve. I am humbling myself to you, That you just continue to prune me and get me set apart for your timing and purpose,

I pray God that you just show Dale the same vision that i see you have for us, I know he thinks differently then i do but God you are getting us ready, I am so so excited for what you have prepared for us. I am so excited that you are going to use us, me and him as a team and you are preparing us in unity with not only each other but with you.

You have set us apart and you taken us on this journey that you are taking us through and on, for a special purpose. I just can't explain my heart but you understand it, GOd you are amazing, I am so happy to be called your friend and your daughter. you are most amazing. Jesus you are worthy, you are magnificent, you are holy you are all i am and more. I love you, You are my best friend, God I just want more and more and more of you. Just use us, and continue to just be the God of all the area in my life, and if there is anything that needs to be pruned away i just pray God that you just show me.

No comments: