Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dry season

God I don't know what you are doing to me, and I don't quite understand, But you do, You are in control, I just want what you have for me, I don't know what you are doing or what is in store for me, But you are GOD and you can do all things.

I know I am going through another season, but I don't quite know why, what is the reason behind it, Why is it that I feel as though i am struggling to just be able to sense you. Show me Father, I don't want to feel distant from you, I don't want to be away from you,

I want to know I can be around you, I want to feel your arms draped around me, I want to hear your voice, I want to touch you, I want to just know that I am not alone, You God are who I want to serve,

No matter what the enemy may throw my way I know you are on my side, I know that I can trust you and that my faith is always in you. I know you have my best interests at heart.

God forgive me for not laying every thing down at your feet. I am sorry for not giving you complete control of my life, I am sorry for letting the world get to me, I am sorry for letting my flesh in, and not letting you have the best of me,

I love you Jesus, I just want to be yours I just want to know that your love is unending, God just engulf me in your grace. Give me patience when I don't have it, Help me to be a better mother and wife. Just lead me into your understanding. I praise you! Thank You Jesus, I love you!

No comments: