Thursday, August 5, 2010

For I know

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you, plans not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29;11

God that is my sure foundation I stand on that promise and claim my Victory in you. You oh God I do trust in you, I thank you Father that you know every thought every hurt every pain, but God you know what our dreams and desires are.

I thank you that you promised us a future, As long as you are in my future i don't care what else we do. I just want to know that you are there and going with us through it all.

I thank you for always knowing whats best for us, always knowing what our needs are before we come to you and asking you for them. I love the fact that you stand by us and guide us and coach us through our battles and our journeys. you oh Father are in and through every aspect of it.

Worthy is your name oh Father, YOu are magnificent, You reign supreme, You are my Rock my redeemer my lover, my best friend, one whom I can talk to, the one who guides me, i am not afraid when you are near me, and with me, You are my savior in all my aspect of my life.

I lay myself down each day to just be near you. God just work through and in me, to be the better person and daughter you want me to be.I love you Jesus!

No comments: