Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mystery

Jesus you are my hearts desire, I only want what you want for my life, You are in control in my life, You are life, You are in control of what goes on in my life, I only want whatever your will is for me, I love that I don't know my future that you uphold it in your hands, and that You love me to keep it a mystery from me. I love that you love me with an everlasting love, I am so content in with my life right now, I am not content with just a little you, I want more then my heart can bear,

Lord I just sometimes need a reminder of who you are in me and what you want for me, You are loving and patient with me and my growing and even though it hurts to prune and get rid of all the yuckies from me, I just want it to be done and chiseled away when you want, Father I don't want to rush the process, I know God the things you are doing in my life is in your perfect timing.

I don't ever want to forget what you have in store. I don't ever want to forget that its YOUR WILL, not mine. I know when i am weak, You will never ever leave my side, when i can't go anymore, you are on the sidelines cheering me on , and you have been and always will be the one who will never leave. I can always put my totally faith and trust in you and what you are doing for me!

No comments: