Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am lost in you

Father i am lost in you, all i want to do is sit and listen to worship and sing to you, and read your love letters to me, and just bask in you all day, i don't ever want to leave, i just want to just rest in you. You are my love and my kindness, I love you Jesus, you reign for ever in me,

Oh Majesty show me your face and your kindness, I want to forever rejoice in you. I don't care what this world throws at me, All i want is to know you are there helping me get through it all, I put my total faith and trust in you.

Poor out your heavens on me oh God, You Oh Lord are Majestic in everything you do and are.You love me, and i love you, I am lost in you and your love and mercy, Rain down on me, i want to feel your presence all over i want to be dripping wet Lord, You are my sustainer in life, you know how to pick me up and show me what things need to change and you envelope me with your love, and comfort and peace. I love you Father.

No comments: