Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am Free.

I am free in you, You broke the chains off of my life and you wiped my slate clean i am new in you. For you are my God, you set me free. I no longer have to worry and live in the past. I am living in the present and future that you have prepared for me and gone ahead and taken care of things.

I am lost in you. I sense everything that you have and more. I just want to admire who you are. My shackles have been ripped off, and you have provided a way to you. You love me unconditionally and you love me for who i am and not what i am.

You love me regardless of my past. and you are pruning away the parts that no longer need to be present. God i am asking that you do away with the little Raven and replace her with a new grown up that loves you and just wants to be in you all day. and a new Raven that has a love for you and love for her husband and her son and future children. Shine your light where darkness once was. Show her that she no longer has to be afraid that you are her savior. What the enemy meant for harm and hurt you are turning into your Love and purity. I pray God that she will know that you love her and that she no longer has to be afraid of love and rejection, that you once were and still by some are rejected. but you love them anyway.

Give her a better life and let her know its ok to go. I know it hurts to say good bye, but God you can take better care of her. and she can rest assure and know she is safe in you. and the enemy no longer has any ties to her. I pray Father that she can be set free and stay in the arms of your love and peace adn freedom.

I pray Father as the new older Raven steps in place that you will just show her and guide her in the direction she is suppose to go. and Let her know that she is the women she is suppose to be. and not worry about changing for anyone but you. That its time for her to step up and be a wife and mother and stop waiting for others to tell her, but she should know that and know that you are savior. God just help her to fully rely on you and trust on you.

and when things don't go the way they should that you would just pick up those pieces and show her that she isn't meant to go at it alone. but with your help and guidance
Break her free from her old ways and old life, and help her to intergrate into the woman of God you have set her apart to be.

I give you permission Adult Raven to come in and take lil raven's spot. you are free lil raven, i am no longer after today going to worry and fall apart as a little girl but i am going to be a new person and i am going to be the mom and wife Jesus has called me to be. All my hurts and frustrations from my past are to remain and God is going to replace that with the new Raven and she is going to not look back and wonder what she could have done to fix things but she is going to look forward at the new things that Jesus is going to show her and direct her to do.

Thank you Jesus. this is a painful transition but i know that you are doing some awesome things in me, and I can't wait for you to show me what they are. I am yours to do with as you want, Mold me into what you want me to be. I love you Father!

No comments: