Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heart breaking!

Father why is my heart breaking, who am i to pray for? who is it that needs prayer?
God i want to be interceding for someone, why am i so sad and hurting?

You God know why? i don't seem to understand fully, I am broken before you, I don't want to be like those every day christians and putting on a mask then turn around and be someone i am not.

I am all for you and real. i don't want to be fake, i know there a lot of those people right now, and i don't want to be one of those. Jesus where there is sadness i pray God that you just fill it with your Joy unspeakable Joy, Surround me with your love and happiness, you are my hope and security.

I just need you and just need to be in your presence and just to sense your Spirit and Love around me.
You are my Father and my daddy and my protector and i love you. I love you so much. Just give me peace and help me to be still in you. Father with this church thing, I pray Father that you just open up the right doors, and help us to turn to you and continue to trust that you know what your doing, that its all in your timing.

Father I know that its getting closer and closer. You know what we need, and you know what will fit us, so I pray God that you just show us the way and Guide us where you want us to go. and help my husband to not get discouraged and help me and him search for you even more together and know that you are in this and that you are in the center and that what ever decision we make we make with you and each other THank Father I can come to you and you listen and hear the desires of our hearts. you always know whats best.

I love you Father. help us to be patient as we prepare for ministry!

No comments: