Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Light of Jesus will pierce the Darkness

I am sitting  here reading God's word and a lot of what I am reading is lining  up with what's going on around us. I didn't know how to blog or write this, but I chose to say The Light of Jesus will pierce the darkness. You read many times in the bible the light and how God will pierce through the darkness. We as a nation are surrounded by it, WE don't have to be. WE as Christians need to stand up and pray and intercede, the enemy is trying SO hard to rear his ugly head, but I know the truth, I k now that in the end he's lost and already has, God has already defeated him. I was reading today, that we can't be listening to false preachings and those who are trying to say other things that AREN'T God breathed. We need to be alert and aware even more then before. Now is the time to stand up and take back what is rightfully ours and that is God's inheritance WE are God's INHERITANCE. So many times we have forgotten that and have allowed the worldly things get in our way of that. We need to not be complacent with this world. I have said it before and I am going to say it again, THIS WORLD IS NOT OUR HOME. We are just visitors and we need to focus on the real purpose we are here. I must admit my flesh has been getting in the way of the real reason I am here. I am here to serve my Father and to teach my son that same thing. But the thing with him is HE already knew that. I was in Aldi's the other day with his father doing our grocery shopping and we were talking about how much things are and he brought up the subject you can't sell me, I SAID UH NOPE, You are priceless. He said that no one will buy me, he said that Jesus already has, or something like he is already Jesus's. You have no idea on how that warms me up inside to hear my son say that He belongs to Jesus. That right there is what God wants to hear from us. He wants to hear his children say that, he wants to hear us say that and not be ashamed or foolish. Heck yes I will admitt, I am not perfect I sometimes feel stupid for saying stuff like that, But My son isn't ashamed or to proud to say it. HE KNOWS where he came from. That is God's inheritance. God just wants us to show him that we aren't to proud to proclaim him and love him. I was reminded in a prayer group that GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD, He wants more and more and more of us, He wants us to stop letting things get in the way of his love and wants us to spend time with him. I figure if he can give us free will, I will CHOOSE him. WHY wouldn't I? AFTER all he's done for me and my family, I can't think of a better way to say thank you. He wants us to show him that we really really want him, HE wants his bride all for himself. He isn't all about sharing, we have allowed the things of this world take the place of his love and his time. WE need to always be praying, interceding and spending time with him. He longs for us, he wants that. He doesn't want us to wander off and let things that aren't good for us to invade his territory ;) No but in all reality He just wants us. He accepted us with ALL flaws, He's not going to say, nope sorry your broken, nope you have issues. NO HE already took care of that the day his son went to the cross. YES we are human, but God is always working in each of us if we just let him. I am not going to lie, IT'S not going to easy, but then did he ever say it would be? WHO ARE YOU GOING TO SERVE? MAN OR GOD? I am proclaiming right now I AM GOING TO SERVE GOD. Because I know where I am going to spend the rest of my life after this life is done.

No comments: