Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Time

Let us be thankful first and foremost for the Ultimate Gift that God has given us, Many people are getting to hyped up on, Oh i have this or i am going to have to kill myself stand in line for hours and by this thing that will probably fall apart two months later, i have been sitting here the past for the past few days ya i am excited to see new stuff, but Seriously why are we forgetting the true meaning of CHRISTMAS, its in the word, CHRIST, its because of him we get to be able celebrate have family and gifts But while we are to concerned with the right sizes and its not what i wanted. Why don't we ask GOD what do you want for us? I want his will and his future not mine, Now don't miss my point here, Its just that there things and we can't take them to heaven, It says in the bible to not get caught up with the things of this world, For my world is not my home, My home is way beyond this. My home is eternity with my Father in Heaven. ya i love getting new things and seeing the joy on my sons face when he gets new things. Buts its just for awhile, I have been getting to caught up with the things and not the purpose, Jesus is the purpose its all because of him, So This CHRIST MAS let us just take a moment out of our day and just thank him and really let him in, That is another thing that gets me the songs they are being re written for it may offend someone, SOrry don't be blaming GOD for things Because he isn't at fault its those who don't want him to be a part of a family heritage passed down, from generation to generation, so if people get offended then thats them, but truly Its GODS gift to us, I am not going to be ashamed He is the reason i am alive and am able to do the things i do. you don't have to have a service at home, but just a lil apperciation for his love and salvation for us, He CHRIST went to the cross so we can be free. So Jesus thanks for all that you do, and for letting us be free and serve you freely and not get judged, or told not to, I will never stop! Love you Jesus, Merry Christmas Jesus, and Happy Birthday!

No comments: