Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Awaken ME

Lord I want you to awaken me, I am tired of living this dull spiritual walk that i have been living, i want to have that fire and passion i once had, I want to be able to discern you and wake and read my bible I don't want to no longer be distracted, i am so tired and worn down, But its through your spirit Father that I can continue your work, I feel as though i am so distant from you, I don't like feeling like that, I feel as though your so far away, I know your near and you haven't left me, I know that you are there, I just want to have that overwhelming love and JOY and be humble, I am so sorry FATHER for grieving you, and for letting my flesh get in the way of what you have in store for me, I am sorry for not being obedient to you, I am sorry for letting my selfishness get in the way, i am sorry for letting the distractions of life stand in the way of your love and grace.

I want to be a better Women of GOD and faithful to you, I want to be able to stand up and not be afraid, I want to be able to tell myself that I am doing away with my flesh, and going forward to the awesome things you have in store for me.

I want to be a GODLY example, I want to be able to not only walk the walk, but i want to talk the talk, I want to show others that its because of you i am free. That i am a new creation in you, that where ever I go you are there, I know i have had this peace, I love it, I thank you for it. As i am raising a man of GOD i pray Father that i don't ever yell at him or get short tempered with him, i know he isn't going to be little for ever, but he just wants momma to spend time with him, So help me to do that with out having other things on my mind, help me to enjoy him and not want to get rid of him, I want him to know that His momma loves him, that his JEsus loves him enough, I just need to have that joy i had when we had him, Lord I know you chose me to be his mother, I thank you. Give me more patience. Father, O lover of my soul you are worthy and awesome, I love you more then any thing, i love that you love me, and that you would do anything and did by sending your son. Thank You for your undying love for me.I can't do this walk alone.

No comments: