Wednesday, May 11, 2011

God you are Great

How Great are you Oh Father, God Your greater then the earthly things, your greater then the materialistic things, I give you all of me and I am not holding nothing back, I love your faithfulness towards me and I love that you love me unconditionally, your definately worthy of my praise, I can't contain the love i have for you, I can't even begin to express how Much I love you. I can't even fathom the multitude of your love for me, Your name is Majestic, Your name is Jehovah Jireh, my provider, Your my protector my lover, My best friend, Your worthy of all i am, I am so thankful that you take me as I am, I am so thankful that you are working on me and beginning a new change in me, Your surrounding me even now, I am so thankful for being able to just sit at your throne and just bask in your presence, I just want to stay here, I don't want to move, I just want to look in those beautiful eyes and hear that heart beat, I just want to be poured out on, GOD i just want you and nothing else, I just want a dumping of a heaping of your annointing I don't know what your doing in me, BUT its like i just feel content, I don't want to be content I want to be more then content i want all and more and more, Father, Set me on fire, set my heart ablaze for you!

No comments: