Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hiding Place

God you are my Hiding Place where can i go for shelter? you I can run under your arms and i can feel safe, I know you have me hidden for a purpose and you are pruning me and getting me set, Father, why must it hurt? Why Am I feeling like I am in a desert? its like I know you are there surrounding me, and you haven't left, I know that for sure, But i just feel like I am not me, WHY is that?

I need to seek you daily I know, I know I need to be decispled into what you want and I need to start sacrificing things to put you first, JESUS, I need you more then ever right now, I know you can take care of things I GIVE YOU COMPLETE CONTROL. I know i say that a lot, but i mean it,


IF it means being more near you each day and close to you, then that is what I must do, Father, i want to be a well springing forth with water and i want to reach out and touch those that need that living water you have poured into me. I just want a life with Just you and the things you have put and installed in me,

I want to just hide in your shelter of your wings and never leave.. I love you and that you protect me from the snares and the arrows of the enemy..

No comments: